Hello there! I have another EASY recipe I decided to make tonight while meal prepping.
I love fresh cilantro! The smell is unlike any other and it adds a beautiful color to any dish.
In this dish all you will need is
- 1 can of chickpeas drained and rinsed in a collander
- 1 can of black beans (optional I like the added color)
- 1 can of sweet corn drained and rinsed
- 1 can of diced tomatos
- Half a bunch of cilantro chopped
- 2 jalapenos
- 1 red onion
- Half a bunch of greennonions
- 1 package of taco seasoning
You can mix it in a bowl and serve, let it chill in the fridge and serve cold or warm it up and eat it in a tortilla. This is extremley versatile and full of protein! Let me know if you have tried this recipe in the comments. Post again soon!
P.S. The cucumbers pictured are for a salad sorry… But maybe another time I will try that.